Google Voice is not available in your country.
Thanks for visiting Google Voice.
We're not yet open for users outside the US,
but are planning to expand our service to additional countries in the future.
- Register for a google voice invitation. Be patient it can take one year to come https://services.google.com/fb/forms/googlevoiceinvite/
When you receive your Google Voice invitation, process to the next step
- Create a free SIP account with Iptel http://serweb.iptel.org/user/reg/index.php
- Configure your VOIP router or Softphone to receive calls from the SIP account you created on step one
Register a free US DID on your Iptel SIP account.
- SIP Phone number: your IPtel user name (ex: Jonh.Smith)
- SIP Proxy: iptel.org
- Test your US DID. If you don't want to pay for long distance call, you can use iCall http://www.icall.com/free-phone-calls/
- Download and install a US VPN (HotSpot Shield) http://hotspotshield.com/
- Launch Hotspot Shield
- Click on your Google Voice invitation (see, no more country restriction message)
- Choose your new US phone number
- When requested, enter the US phone number you created with IPKall